Personal Growth Keynotes
One of the most motivating and insightful conference speakers, Dr. Duffy Spencer possesses the rare combination of compassionate speech while delivering a message with clout and substance.
As a social scientist, Dr. Spencer brings fresh insight into society trends - how they affect us emotionally and how we can take charge of our lives and our world.
- Permanent White Water: Staying Afloat in Rapid Change
- You Don't Have to be Perfect to be Excellent
- You, Me and We: The Wisdom to Know the Difference
- Addiction-Free: Positive Coping in a Negative World
- Mint Condition: Wellness for Life
- The New Prime Time for Women over Fifty
- Spice Up Your Spouse: How to Stay in Love Forever
Professional Keynotes/ Corporate Training
Team and Service Management
- Team Esteem: Healing Corporate Wounds
- Customer Service, Not Lip Service
- The Service Ethic: Selling it to Your People
- How to Manage Difficult (Different) People
- Back to the Family: Creating a Winning Team
- The Super Leader Concept: How It Can Work for Your People
- Earning a Living: The Power of "Intrapreneurship"
- Overcoming Sexual Politics at Work
- Women as Leaders: Widening the Window of Opportunity
Public Speaking - Bio
One of the most motivating and insightful conference speakers. Dr. Duffy Spencer possesses the rare combination of compassionate speech while delivering a message with clout and substance.
As a social scientist, Dr. Spencer brings fresh insight into social trends today - how they affect us emotionally and how we can take charge of our lives and our world.
Dr. Spencer's ability to translate vision and strategies into compelling programs of "proaction" is sought after by Fortune 500 companies, national associations and universities alike.
She is a senior trainer for the American Management Association, and is a certified Values Realization trainer.
As an expert in human relations, Dr. Spencer regularly provides expert commentary on TV and radio and is frequently quoted in national magazines and newspapers.
Public Speaking - Expert In:
- Emotion Management in a World of Change
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Customer Service
- Gender Diversity
- Wellness: Work and Family
- Workplace Violence
"I learned that my overweight was mud on my wings and I was afraid to fly” - Oprah Winfrey
Emotion Management in a World of Change
for Bottom Line Results
One of the most motivating and insightful conference speakers, Dr. Duffy Spencer possesses the rare combination of compassionate speech while delivering a message with clout and substance
Corporate Endorsements for Dr. Duffy
"Presenter Extraordinaire...dynamic, motivating...highly recommend Dr. Spencer for any growth oriented executive management team."
Rene Riechter | Associate Executive Director | Education & Assistance Corp., Inc.
"As a course leader your love of teaching is readily apparent...Your personal style and ability to customize sessions to the needs of each group adds a great deal to the success of our programs."
Richard G. Kalbian | Senior Program Director | American Management Association
"Awesome...highly energized and personalized seminars."
Kathy Ward | Director, Security | Pepsi Cola Company
Partial List of Clients:
American Management Association
Brookhaven National Laboratories
European American Bank
Mobil Oil Company
New York City Board of Education
New York Telephone Company
Pepsi Cola Company
Trans World Airlines
U.S. Postal Service
Personal Endorsements for Dr. Duffy
""Provides me a safe place to bear my truths & fine tune exactly who I am. I feel lighter and more free. It's like dropping bricks I've been carrying all my life."
"This is a fast track release...getting rid of the "pockets" of debris...and the cob webs; I'm finding my true potential."
"Talking therapy helped, but not enough. I got more out of one session than I did for months talking about my problems."